Sequin season is here and so is my How to wear Sequins Guide! Sequins go hand-in-hand with Christmas and are categorically a wardrobe must-have given it’s now all the rage to wear daytime sequins as well as for your seasonal evening soirees. The key is making your sequins work as hard as possible, especially if you’re feeling the budget pinch this Winter. Wearing your sequins in multiple ways will help you feel glam, more of the time – releasing that all important feel-good dopamine hit. Best ‘value for money’ brands at Elys Wimbledon for sequin season are Reiss, Mint Velvet and Forever New.
So, how to wear Sequins? Here are my top tips for selecting your sartorial sequin styles at Elys Wimbledon;
- Find sequins that don’t scratch your skin.
- Choose a stretch sequin fabric for a flattering silhouette, as well as comfort!
- Wear ‘daytime’ sequins to maximise your purchase £££’s.
- Buy two sequin looks 1. A ‘neutrals’ look with black, grey or silver 2. A ‘bold’ look with pinks or blues for standout.
- Ensure you can wear boots OR heels with your sequins for a casual or dressy night out.
- Spice up your sequin outfits with logo tights and leather.
- Winterise your sequins with chunky knits.
This post is in association with Elys Wimbledon.
To discover your best colours with me click here
To contact and book an appointment with me click here.
For Chrismtas vouchers click here